Wednesday, May 30, 2012
This course has opened up my eyes to the way in which I view my own food values. Coming to college has been a huge transition in my life, and just this quarter I realized through this course how much my food practices had changed and adapted to my new environment. I feel as though I need to be aware when the way I eat starts to change because this is something that can really affect me down the road if I don't keep track. Moving into a more healthy smaller portioned sized diet from that of my Southern roots in fried chicken and biscuits, will allow me to live a longer as well as live a healthier life. Moving forward I know that my food values are bound to change but I know that I will be more mindful of how they change and when they begin to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment