It also surprised me how much food was eaten away from the cafeteria and or school affiliation Sodexo food
Monday, May 14, 2012
Commonalities
Very few of the Blog Post #8's mentioned eating breakfast or even having anything before 1 in the afternoon. For me, I usually try to eat breakfast on the weekends because my pioneer card allows me to get an omelet, yet during the week I follow much more of the same pattern I am seeing other classmates use in their Blog Posts. As a college student breakfast is a very difficult meal to eat on a consistent basis unless you have an early class or a specific dining plan. The absence of breakfast during the week in my life is due to my meal plan as well as my class schedule and because of that it is very difficult for me to try to work it back into my daily routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment